Ever wanted to go behind the scenes of Raymond James Stadium? Well, your opportunity is here because the Tampa Sports Authority is offering tours of Raymond James Stadium through the end of 2012.
According to tour organizers, "As a tour guest, you will have backstage access to many different aspects and workings of the stadium. This one-hour journey through the stadium includes a visit to the field, locker room, a private suite, Buccaneer Cove and more."
Walk-up tours are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 2 p.m. to all of the public. No footballs, large bags, backpacks or video cameras are permitted on the tour. Still image cameras are permitted. Fees are payable by cash only and are as follows:
- $6 for adults (Ages 16+)
- $4 for children (Ages 6-15)
- $4 for seniors (Ages 65+)
- Free for children ages 5 and under
- $3 per student for Hillsborough County School groups; chaperones are free (1 per 10 students); $5 per additional adult
- Free for city and county leadership groups
For more information on the public tours, visit the Stadium Tour website.